TravelTalkOnline

Trip Post - Day at Mullet Bay Beach

Posted By: Teresasxm

Trip Post - Day at Mullet Bay Beach - 11/30/2023 08:51 PM

As we move into our second week, I’ve decided to do some brief Trip Posts rather than daily reports. There’s just too much to see and do in this beautiful corner of the world to be writing right now!

The weather instability of the first few days of our vacation has evened out a bit so we’ve been treated to some glorious days filled with bright blue skies and sunshine. Mullet was the calmest I’ve ever seen with the top of the ocean as smooth as glass. We were enjoying bobbing in the buttery water when FOUR large catamarans showed up. It was time to get out, dry off and go for lunch.

Da Watering Hole was so tempting with its great band but we had to go to Rosie’s. The legendary ribs were as awesome as ever adding to a beautiful day at Mullet Bay Beach.

Attached picture IMG_4874.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_3126.jpeg
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Trip Pist - Day at Mullet Bay Beach - 11/30/2023 08:58 PM

Thanks! Mullet on a clear day, with flat calm water is about as good as it gets!
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Trip Pist - Day at Mullet Bay Beach - 11/30/2023 09:23 PM

Looks really nice.
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: Trip Pist - Day at Mullet Bay Beach - 11/30/2023 09:31 PM

Mullet is the best on a calm day!!!! We use to spend most of our days there.

Rosie's has made some changes to it's menu, There is no small serving
of her famous ribs. You have to get a full rack, which is too much for me, but
still a great price.

I wasn't expecting it, since it changed while we were there. so I shared them with the
lovely lady, working on the beach selling her dresses etc.

The salad is amazing and also well worth the price!!! Bananas and sweet papaya on top......
My husband loves their huge hotdogs .

The only problem is the seating arrangement ---way too close and difficult to find a way to get to the water.
Posted By: Shelby2

Re: Trip Pist - Day at Mullet Bay Beach - 11/30/2023 09:47 PM

Not much better than a calm Mullet beach day! Nice!!😎
Posted By: fabila

Re: Trip Pist - Day at Mullet Bay Beach - 12/01/2023 02:59 AM

When it’s calm like that, I love just floating around in the water for a very long time. Unfortunately our last trip of 16 days anytime we rode by the surf was strong so we never stayed.
Posted By: Dr Phil SXM

Re: Trip Post - Day at Mullet Bay Beach - 12/01/2023 09:13 AM

I was also at Mullet Bay Beach yesterday. Quite busy with lots of cruise passengers and charter catamarans. Very calm. I posted back in September that Rosie now has Wi-Fi. Well, they are now charging two dollars to use it. I suppose they are making money anyway they can.

Drphilsxm

Attached picture IMG_3827.jpeg
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline