TravelTalkOnline

Secret Seafood

Posted By: SXMBND

Secret Seafood - 01/23/2024 02:51 AM

Made reservations for tomorrow night, just read some terrible reviews on FB. Anyone have first hand experience? Thanks.
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: Secret Seafood - 01/23/2024 03:35 AM

Was there about 6 weeks ago. The people were the nicest. Food was good and setting was beautiful. They were a newer restaurant but were really putting in the effort to offer a wonderful meal and good service. On Google reviews they get a 4.8 out of 5 stars on 30 reviews. If you go, tell Mr Joseph(the owner) that Pretty Boy said hello.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Secret Seafood - 01/23/2024 04:23 AM

Pretty Boy. Is that your name now?😂
Posted By: pat

Re: Secret Seafood - 01/23/2024 06:24 AM

We ate at Secret Seafood twice in early November and enjoyed it both times. We had the lobster Thermidor and it was very good as was the service we received. We look forward to returning next trip.🙂🙂
Posted By: SXMBND

Re: Secret Seafood - 01/23/2024 07:05 AM

Thanks folks....think I'll keep that reservation, will let you know my experience.
Posted By: lcote

Re: Secret Seafood - 01/23/2024 01:06 PM

We ate at Secret Seafood House in December. They were out of some things which was a disappointment. But the food was excellent. I had a few issues with the service. But, I would definitely go back there.
Posted By: reddoglady

Re: Secret Seafood - 01/24/2024 01:36 PM

we ate there several times during our nov/dec trip.........had a large party one time........food was wonderful and the setting is beautiful...............great staff also..............will definitely go back on our next visit
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline