TravelTalkOnline

Fourteen

Posted By: Todd

Fourteen - 01/26/2024 07:50 PM

Has anybody stayed at Fourteen in the Mullet/Cupecoy area? Was looking at a couple that are for rent and thought it might be a fun place to stay.
Posted By: foreversxm

Re: Fourteen - 01/26/2024 08:05 PM

Been in it and very nice and modern if that's what you need. We just don't like to have to park in a garage and go up and elevator and not have a beach in front of us. Fine for Vegas but not really our idea of a Caribbean vacation. IMO.
Posted By: kim

Re: Fourteen - 01/26/2024 09:11 PM

Looks beautiful. But have heard complaints of the wind. Too windy to sit on the decks. I hate what the property has done to the area as it caused damage to our complex. But I bet the views are amazing. But if you can’t sit on the deck that would be awful!! If Starz ever opens it would be a definite plus to always be able to walk to so much!!
Posted By: TwentySix

Re: Fourteen - 01/27/2024 12:17 AM

Hi! We stayed there in November and though it wasn't our normal style, being right next to Mullet was great. We were on the 10th floor in a 2 bedroom and loved it so much we are considering purchasing one in the future. It was a little windy sometimes, but not that would prevent one from enjoying it. YMMV. You can message me if you need 🙂 the view is amazing!
Posted By: MotownTim

Re: Fourteen - 01/27/2024 06:37 PM

Sorry about heading off on a Starz tangent but the outside is getting closer to completion with the outside electronic message boards working. No idea about the inside though.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Fourteen - 01/27/2024 06:42 PM

Tim, the message boards have been working for many months.
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Fourteen - 01/28/2024 05:56 AM

Have a link you can share???
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline