TravelTalkOnline

Carryons on JetBlue

Posted By: Wahnfried

Carryons on JetBlue - 03/05/2024 10:24 PM

When I travel alone I travel light. Enough clothes for ½ of the trip, then I do laundry. I’m planning on just talking a carryon bag with JetBlue. I do have a fare that includes that.

Any travel reports of doing this with JetBlue? Do the bins fill up quickly?

Flying out of NY on Thursday morning at 9:30, into St. Martin by 1:45 or so, in the pool ASAP!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Carryons on JetBlue - 03/05/2024 10:35 PM

Would probably depend on what boarding group you're in as to how much space is left. More people are opting for carry-on with the current arrival terminal situation.
Posted By: Wahnfried

Re: Carryons on JetBlue - 03/06/2024 11:15 AM

That was a part of my thinking too. If I have one less line to get into, I’ll be happy!
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Carryons on JetBlue - 03/06/2024 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by SXMScubaman
Would probably depend on what boarding group you're in as to how much space is left. More people are opting for carry-on with the current arrival terminal situation.

Yup...boarding group is the key point. We are always in group A with the Comfort + seats so not an issue but those in the last group definitely do not have much space left
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Carryons on JetBlue - 03/06/2024 01:06 PM

Have you checked their website lately?

They changed measurements on carry-on. Now even smaller. Now if they would only enforce that by checking size before boarding there should be plenty of room in each bay for 3 or 4 cases.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline