TravelTalkOnline

Check your AA flights

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Check your AA flights - 03/06/2024 08:33 PM

My flight from Miami to SXM on AA for a Friday in June went down about $55 PP, if I decide to move to the later flight arriving in SXM. Anyone who has been holding off purchasing might want to book it. Trying to figure out whether to change from arriving at 1:45, versus 3:00. Booked fully refundable to travel credit, so I could do it if I want. I would do it in a second, if it weren't for all the arrival BS with bags. I don't mind having the credit.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Check your AA flights - 03/06/2024 10:47 PM

Just got a good deal for the end of this month via Miami to Toronto business class with food for $ 550.00 !
Posted By: Mikel

Re: Check your AA flights - 03/07/2024 10:40 AM

On a Friday in June, I would not be too concerned about the arrival process. Just cancel and rebook online.
Posted By: cruzer

Re: Check your AA flights - 03/07/2024 11:40 AM

Thanks, Carol. I just checked our Apr/May trip, and the price came down $250/ticket. But now we're "stuck" here another day. We'll manage somehow.

It looks like the big seats are now coming down to acceptable levels, i.e. $1k rt out of DFW.

I know I owe a trip report, but being how today is our final day, it'll have to wait. I have every intention of writing it on the plane, but that's really a pipe dream.

Re: Check your AA flights - 03/07/2024 02:01 PM

cruzer--you're welcome.

Regarding the trip report, how's your wife doing?

Re: Check your AA flights - 03/07/2024 02:02 PM

Mikel--I think I probably will cancel and re-book, but I will have an agent do it, as I don't want to get shut out somehow.
Posted By: cruzer

Re: Check your AA flights - 03/09/2024 10:16 PM

Carol, Mrs. Cruzer is doing much better, thanks. Apparently, her BP issue is secondary to a bacterial infection, which is now being treated with an amazingly boring diet for a few days. Her main issue--she has to lay off wine until this passes. She did see a doctor in Grand Case, who charged the outrageous sum of $35 for the visit, plus another $7 for the script. She did see her doctor about 6 hours after we arrived home at 3:00 am due to a cancelled flight. Stay tuned.

Re: Check your AA flights - 03/10/2024 12:37 AM

OK, best wishes to her. Take care.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline