TravelTalkOnline

Which car companies allow you to pick up and drop off at the airports

Posted By: pea96

Which car companies allow you to pick up and drop off at the airports - 04/08/2024 03:35 PM

Going down in May and looking recommendations to rent a car. Prefer one where I can pick up and drop off at the airport. Thanks in advance.
John
Posted By: Kevin_B

Re: Which car companies allow you to pick up and drop off at the airports - 04/08/2024 03:45 PM

Kenny’s Car Rental
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Which car companies allow you to pick up and drop off at the airports - 04/08/2024 04:53 PM

Ditto Kenny's Leslie gives great service. You give him all info ahead of time then he/ or his wife meets you at airport exit and brings you across the street to parking lot when you'll get the car and off you go.

You set up at with him to return car then you drive into same parking area (maybe after unloading people and luggage so you won't have to tote) and just leave the car.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Which car companies allow you to pick up and drop off at the airports - 04/08/2024 05:24 PM

Daughter just used Discount. Picked up car and dropped at airport. Said liability was free too.
Posted By: taraavo

Re: Which car companies allow you to pick up and drop off at the airports - 04/08/2024 06:15 PM

We used Discount in January and were very pleased. And yes, liability included in price.
Posted By: CJIMI

Re: Which car companies allow you to pick up and drop off at the airports - 04/09/2024 03:01 AM

Another vote for Discount Car Rental. They had the car waiting for us at the Airport, when we arrived last March 16. We then dropped it off when we departed on March 26. No shuttle. Price for a Kia Picanto was $38 /day, all inclusive. The Picanto is big enough for 2 persons, plus luggage. Since I had never seen a Kia Picanto before I first rented one - they are not sold in North America - I went on you Tube and watched a video of the car posted by a British car enthusiast.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline