TravelTalkOnline

Delta Check-In Process video

Posted By: ruralcarrier

Delta Check-In Process video - 04/21/2024 08:09 PM

I was sent this by an island friend (Grace) who happens to be the mother of my goddaughter (Aiesha). It is rather long but is a good tutorial of the check-in process with Delta. This is what I did when departing in March. At approx. the 6:09 mark is where Aiesha makes an appearance. She has been living in Atlanta but returned to SXM to work for a while before returning to college in Atlanta. She turns 22 in October and I have known her family for 30+ years and her since about day 2 or 3 of her life.

The video is a little long and corny at some points but it is a good overview of the process, especially with Delta.

Thanks.

YouTube Link

Re: Delta Check-In Process video - 04/21/2024 08:13 PM

And, don't get me wrong, I still think the airport reconstruction (that still continues) has been a joke with how it has been handled and rolled out but also thought this might answer some questions for those flying Delta.
Posted By: MikeMc

Re: Delta Check-In Process video - 04/21/2024 09:34 PM

Much appreciated! We are flying Delta. Is two hours enough time to check-in? Leaving SXM on a Monday.

Re: Delta Check-In Process video - 04/21/2024 10:46 PM

You should be fine. I flew out on a Thursday in late March and from the time I dropped my car, they then dropped me at the airport, it was less than 30 minutes until I was at the gate. I had a checked bag and asked for assistance with all the automated stuff and spoke with Aiesha for a minute and then headed upstairs for the rest of security. Security took the most time as some of the automated passport readers were not working properly. The gate/ground services (I believe it is Signature Aviation) Delta uses seemed to be very well trained and efficient.
Posted By: MikeMc

Re: Delta Check-In Process video - 04/22/2024 03:28 AM

Thanks, J.D.!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline