TravelTalkOnline

Diving in St. Lucia

Posted By: caribbeangirl13

Diving in St. Lucia - 11/30/2023 05:15 PM

Would love all advice on where and who to dive with in St. Lucia. We will be arriving on our boat from Martinique. Our adult kids and significant others are meeting us in St. Lucia and want to do a dive as they are recently certified. A bonus would be an area that is good for diving and where the non-divers in the group can snorkel.
Posted By: Sunset_Sammy

Re: Diving in St. Lucia - 12/27/2023 11:54 AM

Check Chester's dive shop in Soufriere. The area around the Pitons is very popular for both diving and snorkling.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Diving in St. Lucia - 12/27/2023 02:09 PM

Hey Sammy! Good to see you back here! Hope all is well with you!

Re: Diving in St. Lucia - 01/16/2024 12:14 PM

Thanks Carol, yes just enjoying retirement. We've been spending the winters in St. Lucia (that's my kind of snowbirding). Couple side trips to Portugal and sailing in the Canaries.
I'm joining Skyelark in the Marquesas end of March for 2 months of sailing French Polynesia with the World ARC.
I may get ambitious enough to do a trip report.
I just wanted to correct my previous post, Chester's is now Action Adventures Diving.
There is another shop up north, I believe, that friends have recommended called Scuba Steve's

Re: Diving in St. Lucia - 01/16/2024 12:18 PM

If anyone is in St. Lucia or planning to go I'm happy to answer any questions or recommendations. If anyone just want to get together for a drink or come with us to the Jump Up or market, that's cool too.
I love this island and always glad to share experiences
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Diving in St. Lucia - 01/16/2024 02:32 PM

Sammy--wow! Enjoy!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline