TravelTalkOnline

Catamaran Company - Tortola

Posted By: jmon

Catamaran Company - Tortola - 04/19/2017 08:09 PM

Has anyone used The Catamaran Company on Tortola? Wondering how they compare to Moorings or TMM in terms of service.
Posted By: warren460

Re: Catamaran Company - Tortola - 06/05/2017 02:47 AM

Great comments are regularly posted about TMM.
Posted By: Lakegirl480

Re: Catamaran Company - Tortola - 06/13/2017 08:08 PM

I traveled with them in the BVI last July. I wrote a scathing review that you can probably search and find in the BVI forum. Worst vacation ever due to company not catering to clients needs.
Posted By: DEL

Re: Catamaran Company - Tortola - 06/19/2017 01:50 AM

You need to be more careful with how you use this forum. You use "them" in a way that appears to finger TMM, when I believe your target is CatCo. How can anyone trust the accuracy of your review, when you accidentally (I assume) point at TMM (with whom I have had many great charters)?
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Catamaran Company - Tortola - 06/21/2017 12:56 AM

I would like to recommend BVI Yacht Charters - wonderful boats, fantastic service - we have 8 charters with them so far with zero disappointments - all boats in fantastic shape, great customer service. Bonus is they are directly across the street from the big Riteway so provisioning is easy peezy breezy.
Posted By: leeguice

Re: Catamaran Company - Tortola - 06/22/2017 03:04 PM

Recently finished 12 days aboard a Lagoon 52. Great boat in excellent shape. Wonderful service at their base. One minor problem and the chase boat was to us in 45 minutes.
Be advised that their start time is 5 PM however use your TTOL membership discount.
With the large number of additional charters going out of Hodges Creek it has become rather crowded with delays at the fuel dock,just factor in some extra time.
We will definitely use them again. We now have over 22 charters under our belt so do have a little experience with many companies
Posted By: Lakegirl480

Re: Catamaran Company - Tortola - 08/19/2017 02:55 AM

"You need to be more careful with how you use this forum."

Look here, the guy asked about the catamaran company and I answered him. I can't help that you are too ignorant to read an answer as intended.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline