TravelTalkOnline

CDC recommends all to wear face mask

Posted By: sxmmartini

CDC recommends all to wear face mask - 04/04/2020 12:04 PM

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...onavirus-mask-2020-04-03?mod=nextup_bomw

I had Fed ex delivery yesterday for three face masks from Seirus Innovations.

Attached picture image.jpeg
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: CDC recommends all to wear face mask - 04/04/2020 01:27 PM

Says "highly breathable". To me, that seems like it wouldn't be what you want, too thin. Not sure I'm going to wear a mask. First, don't have one, second, people seem to disagree as to whether it even makes sense.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: CDC recommends all to wear face mask - 04/04/2020 03:06 PM

Those aren't going to be any better than any scarf or bandanna you could use. Those are more of a sun and wind protector. Don't let it give you a sense of security from the virus.
Posted By: pat

Re: CDC recommends all to wear face mask - 04/04/2020 04:13 PM

Wendy,

It can’t hurt to wear this if you are so inclined. Personally speaking, I choose to stay home and away from people.and on the rare grocery store trip, I’m still undecided but may go the route of a pretty scarf. Tired of not socializing at all, though and yes, I really said that, loners that we tend to be. The family held a video chat this morning and plans to do another tonight so I guess that’s as good as it gets for now at least.

Re: CDC recommends all to wear face mask - 04/04/2020 05:32 PM

https://komonews.com/news/coronavir...y8Wmwl7TvLCWJD0C-tWOGU7TFKDJzFavLtdSnpqA

Re: CDC recommends all to wear face mask - 04/04/2020 08:21 PM

I am planning to do a shopping trip on Monday that should be enough till after Easter. I have to make a traditional Easter dinner.
The mask I will be wearing in the super market is a 24" tube that if rolled up to 4" covers my nose and mouth and is very comfortable. It also makes a cute headband to pull back my hair this summer. I bought it in three colors.

Re: CDC recommends all to wear face mask - 04/04/2020 08:27 PM

Hope you're not planning a family easter dinner gathering. We've canceled all get together dinners till this is all over.

Re: CDC recommends all to wear face mask - 04/04/2020 08:30 PM

My family lives in New York... I am in the woods living in a cabin across from a pig farm with my husband and dog.

Re: CDC recommends all to wear face mask - 04/04/2020 09:12 PM

Ok. Stay safe.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline