TravelTalkOnline

Blind Creek Beach, Happy Nude Year Polar Plunge!

Posted By: ChuckG

Blind Creek Beach, Happy Nude Year Polar Plunge! - 12/26/2021 11:23 AM

From Treasure Coast Naturists FB Page:
SATURDAY, JANUARY 1, 2022 AT 12 PM
Happy Nude Year Polar Plunge!
Blind Creek Beach, 5460 S. Ocean Drive, Fort Pierce, FL
Start the nude year off right by jumping into the ocean at noon with a bunch of your like-minded beachgoers! This will be a fun event... no head count... just a bunch of naked friends sharing a fun and festive time!
Link to Treasure Coast Naturists: LINK
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Blind Creek Beach, Happy Nude Year Polar Plunge! - 12/26/2021 01:09 PM

With the weather in Florida recently, I'm sure it will be a very nice event! Yesterday was a beautiful weather day and the warm weather is supposed to continue into the NUDE year. smile toast

Re: Blind Creek Beach, Happy Nude Year Polar Plunge! - 01/12/2022 11:23 AM

Just an FYI that the owner of the condo that we rented in Nov. called me and said their winter tenants had to cancel, wondered if we might be interested in renting it. Now thru April, one month minimum, $4000/mon may be negotiable. 7th floor corner unit. It's in Sand Dollar Shores. 5 min from the nude beach at Blind Creek (Jensen Beach, FL}. We can't use it but thought there may be others who could. PM me if interested.
Chuck

Re: Blind Creek Beach, Happy Nude Year Polar Plunge! - 01/12/2022 02:08 PM

$4000 a month seems a bit steep to me, but what do I know. Seems like they should rent it by the week and they might get similar money, renting 4 separate weeks.

Re: Blind Creek Beach, Happy Nude Year Polar Plunge! - 01/13/2022 11:14 AM

Carol, minimum rentals are one month thanks to the condo association rules. True, finding renters for a month is tough.

Re: Blind Creek Beach, Happy Nude Year Polar Plunge! - 01/13/2022 02:22 PM

Chuck--Oh, ok. That is tough.
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Blind Creek Beach, Happy Nude Year Polar Plunge! - 01/14/2022 12:14 AM

Sometimes if you make the rent irresistible you make more money than trying to get it all back.

Chuck how much is the application fee that they require for a rental of over 21 days but have a 1 month minimum?

Re: Blind Creek Beach, Happy Nude Year Polar Plunge! - 01/15/2022 11:38 AM

Application fee is now $150, sent to office via owner.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline