TravelTalkOnline

Caliente Resort near Tampa

Posted By: stangied

Caliente Resort near Tampa - 12/08/2022 05:23 PM

A few questions for people who have been to Caliente Resort. Did you like the resort? Are the pools heated in the winter months? We are looking into going in mid January. Do they have more than one restaurant? Is the food good? Can you take your own drinks to the pools? Is there any restaurants close outside of the resort?
Any comments or advice from anyone who has been there would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Caliente Resort near Tampa - 12/08/2022 05:51 PM

Hi. The name of the resort is spelled "Caliente", so I changed your title of your post.

We were there a long time ago, so our input is not that current. From probably 10 years ago, it impressed me as being large and with more of a lifestyle vibe. Pretty sure back then you couldn't bring drinks to the pool, but as I said, it was a long time ago. Hopefully someone else can chime in who has been there more recently.
Posted By: stangied

Re: Caliente Resort near Tampa - 12/09/2022 01:34 PM

Thanks Carol. We are just needing to use some RCI points and it is available. The resort pictures on RCI look good. We are not into the lifestyle vibe but love that it’s clothing optional and get to use our points
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Caliente Resort near Tampa - 12/09/2022 02:03 PM

OK, hope someone else has a more recent report. Enjoy!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline