TravelTalkOnline

Cypress Cove - Nude Years Eve the prices. 2d

Posted By: TJTrippe

Cypress Cove - Nude Years Eve the prices. 2d - 01/11/2024 03:16 AM

Spent Nude Years at Cypress Cove. As always a first class facility. The only complaint, the price. 2 nights out the door $1000. Inflation has really taken a bite. May have to tent camp and bring a cooler of beer next time vice stay in the Villas and buy at the restaurant and bar.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Cypress Cove - Nude Years Eve the prices. 2d - 01/11/2024 02:06 PM

Wow, that's pretty steep. I remember we spent the Millenium at Club O. They charged their regular prices for the rooms. NYE was a buffet, something pretty darn reasonable, like $40 a person for the meal. Overall, we were very impressed with their pricing, considering we had to pay about three times the normal rate for AA.
Posted By: ChuckG

Re: Cypress Cove - Nude Years Eve the prices. 2d - 01/11/2024 07:53 PM

Wow, $1k is about what we spend for a month at the Cove in the winter, staying in the campground with occasional meals at Cheeks and Lakeside. I wonder what a textile resort in this (Disney) area costs these days, especially if the stay includes NYEve dining, etc. I'll bet not too different. And you get to be nekkid here!

Re: Cypress Cove - Nude Years Eve the prices. 2d - 01/14/2024 02:57 AM

$1000 used to get you a week in the villas including food. Welcome to a new nude world.

Re: Cypress Cove - Nude Years Eve the prices. 2d - 01/14/2024 03:52 AM

Definitely cruise ship drink pricing.
Posted By: ChuckG

Re: Cypress Cove - Nude Years Eve the prices. 2d - 01/14/2024 01:16 PM

"Definitely cruise ship drink pricing."

Yep. Looks like they're trying a bit harder to cover costs compared to prior years when Lakeside was a loss leader, supposedly. I'll bet the New Years's Eve dinner dance alone set you back a couple of hundred. On a more typical weekend we can get away spending less than $70 for dinner and dancing if we limit ourselves to just one drink.

I know we are totally biased but we think that overall, (and yes, especially for RVers) the Cove is still a bargain when you consider all of the facilities and the ability to be nude. Hard to put a price tag on that.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline