TravelTalkOnline

Looking for recommendations on crewed charter

Posted By: skyscubadiver

Looking for recommendations on crewed charter - 03/20/2015 03:40 PM

Greetings, we have a group of 10 looking for a crewed charter (all inclusive) to the BVIs in June 2016. Would like to include scuba for some. Any recommendations? Thanks !!
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Looking for recommendations on crewed charter - 03/20/2015 03:42 PM

For that big of a group, I'd look at a 58-ft Cat from either Voyage or the Moorings.
Posted By: cruzdoc

Re: Looking for recommendations on crewed charter - 03/20/2015 06:32 PM

I agree with tradewinds. With 10 people and the need for 2 crew members on board, those are the two best options I know of as well. The Moorings 5800 would be my choice if cost were not an issue from a boat perspective as it has great spaces for everyone to lounge. Cannot speak to the crew quality of either company as we always bareboat.
Posted By: RickG

Re: Looking for recommendations on crewed charter - 03/20/2015 08:10 PM

We've had a couple of groups of friends have a great time with Promenade - yachtpromenade.com

Cheers, RickG
Posted By: Rhindley

Re: Looking for recommendations on crewed charter - 03/23/2015 03:26 AM

http://www.onelovecat.com
Posted By: Tenthfish

Re: Looking for recommendations on crewed charter - 03/23/2015 02:10 PM

I'd highly recommend iYachtclub.com. They are GREAT!! I've used them several times and have always had the best service and a great time!
Posted By: boatjunkie

Re: Looking for recommendations on crewed charter - 03/23/2015 07:36 PM

You might be better off getting 2 Cats with scuba gear on board.
Posted By: SailBellaVita

Re: Looking for recommendations on crewed charter - 03/24/2015 03:58 PM

One of the big 62 foot cats would be able to handle your trip, like More Amore, http://www.iyachtclub.com/yachts/amore/ I think www.iyachtclub.com also has a few 74 footers. Their rates and customer service are great.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline