TravelTalkOnline

Mic is back

Posted By: tradewinds

Mic is back - 12/25/2015 06:51 PM

Can't say we're happy where he ended up, but he's at the Clubhouse at Frenchman's Cay now. There are some other things in the works on a more "permanent" gig, but that's it for now.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Mic is back - 12/25/2015 07:05 PM

I'll pop by to see him but not the high traffic venue I would expect him in..
Posted By: RickinAtlanta

Re: Mic is back - 12/25/2015 09:09 PM

This is my post on another thread I made about Frenchmen's. Although the change hasn't received the proper "endorsement" it may be worth looking into when the changes settle.

Below is an brief exchange on Facebook from a post I made about Frenchmen's. I purposely deleted the posters name.

Rick: Be VERY wary as the Chef and staff at the restaurant apparently have left.

Hi Rick.....always good to be wary, but in this case an excellent team led by a European Chef who has been trained at Michelin Star restaurants will be reopening the restaurant with a soft opening on December 17th. The new operators are working feaverishly to get things together for the holiday season so will be having a formal grand opening in early January. It is my understanding that for the last few months the restaurant has been open for limited service and offerings while the new team was being assembled. As this has all happened so quickly more announcements regarding the chef , the menus and events will be forethcoming.....stay tuned!

Rick: Very good to hear!

Posted By: casailor53

Re: Mic is back - 12/25/2015 09:21 PM

Yeah, it's the Spaniard/Galician chef who was doing tapas on the weekends last spring at the place in the old custom's house in town, so I'm guessing that it was a holding pattern until they didn't let Paul back into the Clubhouse in November.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline