TravelTalkOnline

Paddle Board Rental

Posted By: Tenthfish

Paddle Board Rental - 11/22/2016 07:33 PM

Hi-
Can someone suggest a place where I can rent a paddle board? I'm leaving from the Mooring Dock on Dec. 7th or 8th.
Thanks!
Posted By: Jccarr

Re: Paddle Board Rental - 11/22/2016 08:14 PM

Moorings provides them. Last winter I rented some from last stop sports, that were delivered prior to my arrival. On a bit of confusion Moorings also put 2 on the boat. Since we rented from last stop sports we sent the Moorings supplied ones back. As it turned out the Moorings sups were nicer boards.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Paddle Board Rental - 11/23/2016 12:32 AM

See what JCarr said. Just have the Moorings put them on. They will be on the boat when you arrive and they take them off.
G
Posted By: islandnut

Re: Paddle Board Rental - 11/23/2016 09:45 AM

Island Surf & Sail have great equipment and service on Island - Free delivery and pick up from the Moorings - 2 different types of SUP - Naish boards are brand new this season. Give them a try! www.bviwatertoys.com
Posted By: SailNDive

Re: Paddle Board Rental - 11/25/2016 10:55 PM

LaST STOP sports has the best deal and great service. Just got equipment from them last week.
Posted By: ggffrr11

Re: Paddle Board Rental - 11/25/2016 11:10 PM

One of the boat briefers at Horizon Yacht Charters suggested the following > ~ think about renting whatever "water toy" at an island "once you get there" > We have rented kayaks, etc > and only used them once or twice after dragging/carrying them around all week. Norman, Cooper, etc - all have them for rent. Sail Caribbean seems to be the dive shop at both of theses places. Just a thought.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline