TravelTalkOnline

Michael Beans/Quito/Riteway meat selection

Posted By: marianneg

Michael Beans/Quito/Riteway meat selection - 03/20/2017 05:05 PM

A couple more questions - we're coming down to sail this weekend. What night is Michael Beans at Leverick and can you tell me what night Quito has live music at Cane Garden Bay? Would like to work both into our itinerary, weather/conditions permitting and assuming everything falls into place.
Also - and I realize that there are two valid sides to the "bring your own meat in a cooler" question - how good is the meat selection at Riteway currently? We've done it both ways and I could go either way, but I heard Riteway recently changed ownership, lost its good butcher, and the selection and quality is not as good as in the past. We'll be chartering w/TMM and doing some provisioning online but completing our shopping at the Roadtown Riteway. Might bring down our PolarBear with some meats and cheeses - might not - but would welcome thoughts from recent shoppers.
Thanks!
Posted By: SoakInSaltwater

Re: Michael Beans/Quito/Riteway meat selection - 03/20/2017 05:34 PM

Quito plays Tuesday night on the main stage and Wednesday happy hour on the deck. He plays with the Edge every other Friday. I think this is his Friday on. Most other happy hours and evenings there is live music.
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Michael Beans/Quito/Riteway meat selection - 03/20/2017 06:57 PM

Michael Beans plays Mon-Wed nights.
Posted By: Jakehound

Re: Michael Beans/Quito/Riteway meat selection - 03/20/2017 07:27 PM

Check out Limin' Times for live music schedules, other events and stuff http://www.limin-times.com/
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline