TravelTalkOnline

Conch Charters reopening

Posted By: GeorgeC1

Conch Charters reopening - 10/22/2017 01:33 PM

I saw a blurb on Facebook that Conch Charters would reopen in January. I really hope this is true and would love to see them back up and running! They were always fair, reasonable and honest when I dealt with them. They also offered a great value!
G
Posted By: Tackmaster

Re: Conch Charters reopening - 10/22/2017 01:49 PM

Total agree, I had a New Years Charter and had to cancel...they were absolutely awesome, I will not hesitate to rejoin them again soon. Hang in Conch Charters!!
Posted By: MrEZgoin

Re: Conch Charters reopening - 10/23/2017 03:49 AM

Tackmaster, were you offered a refund on your deposit? Thanks.
Posted By: Fred

Re: Conch Charters reopening - 10/23/2017 09:48 PM

Thanks - that's great news. Really good company and staff.
Fred
Posted By: Tackmaster

Re: Conch Charters reopening - 10/23/2017 11:19 PM

It has been received, they are a company of their word.....
Posted By: MrEZgoin

Re: Conch Charters reopening - 10/23/2017 11:56 PM

Tackmaster said:
It has been received, they are a company of their word.....

Sorry, I don't understand. I had a deposit with them for a charter in November. They sent me email that the charter was cancelled, but did not offer any refund. Did they offer you a refund, or did you request one? Thanks.
Posted By: Deepcut

Re: Conch Charters reopening - 10/24/2017 07:37 AM

MrEZgoin,
I am not sure if Conch Charters operates from BVI entirely or has a US booking office. With all the destruction, and electrical/internet access limited, it may take any company more time to process a refund than normal. HOPEFULLY this is the case. Have they told you that "No Refund" ? I recommend writing and request a refund since the boat chartered could not be provided (Which would be totally different if a customer decided not to show up "due to the weather" or the previous weather). I think any reputable company would agree to refund, even if it is going to be delayed somewhat.

Please keep us informed of the outcome.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Conch Charters reopening - 10/24/2017 06:56 PM

Conch is 100% BVI based.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline