TravelTalkOnline

Rite Way payments options

Posted By: alex_sauvage

Rite Way payments options - 05/09/2018 04:09 AM

Has anyone placed an order with Rite Way recently? The only option for payment on their website is "cash on delivery". Is this a new after Irma thing? I am pretty sure they accepted credit cards previously.
Posted By: Catmandu

Re: Rite Way payments options - 05/09/2018 11:04 AM

Appears from web site you can use credit card:

http://www.rtwbvi.com/howto
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Rite Way payments options - 05/09/2018 12:11 PM

I think post-Irma has made the “online” process a bit more challenging. I think you can do a CC authorization but as of recently, submitting your order online was not working - cut and paste into email....
Posted By: ski2play

Re: Rite Way payments options - 05/09/2018 12:49 PM

We have used Riteway three times since Irma and had no issues with the online credit card payments. Most recently in late March.

Rebecca is great to work with letting you know if they have any questions or you have an "add on".
Posted By: alex_sauvage

Re: Rite Way payments options - 05/09/2018 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by ski2play
We have used Riteway three times since Irma and had no issues with the online credit card payments. Most recently in late March.

Rebecca is great to work with letting you know if they have any questions or you have an "add on".

Thank you for this information. I placed an order on line yesterday , but when it came to payment page only option that was there was cash on delivery. Any chance you can send me Rebecca`s email , so we can confirm that our order been received?
Posted By: ski2play

Re: Rite Way payments options - 05/09/2018 02:21 PM

Sent you a PM Alex!

Happy Travels!
Posted By: Reynolds

Re: Rite Way payments options - 05/09/2018 06:18 PM

I placed an order just the other day. Email them at orders@rtwbvi.com after you submit your order online and ask for a credit card authorization form. Fill out and email back with order number and you should be all good.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline