TravelTalkOnline

Water taxi

Posted By: Michel_Benarrosh

Water taxi - 06/27/2019 05:40 PM

Hi all

Anyone has a recommendation and some tips about a water taxi between STT and Trellis or Scrub?

Thank you very much.
Posted By: Riverfrontbrewer

Re: Water taxi - 06/27/2019 05:51 PM

We used these guys earlier this month, great experience.

https://oceandreamswatertaxi.com/
Posted By: pedalpusher

Re: Water taxi - 06/29/2019 12:36 AM

We used St. Thomas Water Taxi June 7th to take 12 of us to Scrub. Cost was $850 plus the entry fees to clear into the BVI. Would use them again.
Posted By: NCSailor

Re: Water taxi - 06/29/2019 12:07 PM

We have used Dohms several times. Always a good experience. When comparing prices you need to factor in all of the surcharges of which there are many. Most of the companies are in Red Hook so include the cost of the taxi in your calculation.
Posted By: stlmco

Re: Water taxi - 06/30/2019 04:38 PM

Used Island Time a couple of weeks ago. Booking with Julien was super easy, fantastic boat and skipper was great. The group arrived STT at 3:40 and Island Time was the only one that quoted the C&I after hours fee as “if needed”. Ended up the skippered raced the group to west end and got there just before 5pm... avoiding having to pay the additional fees and/or divert to Road Town. The will be my first choice in the future.
Posted By: leeguice

Re: Water taxi - 07/01/2019 06:31 PM

Believe Dohm's went out of business. Have used Ocean Dreams 6-7 times, last in May 2019. GREAT people and service. Well worth the price.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Water taxi - 07/01/2019 07:06 PM

Flying into EIS is usually cheaper than a water taxi. Just a thought!
G
Posted By: Kirk

Re: Water taxi - 07/01/2019 08:14 PM

I got a (to me)reasonable quote from Island Time for water taxi service for February. I haven't made up my mind yet though...have some newbies coming and the Petite Pump Room/ferry experience is always unique.

www.islandtimewatertaxi.com
Posted By: pirate auntie

Re: Water taxi - 07/01/2019 09:11 PM

Hi,
We were please with Dolphin. They got us to Tortola on short notice due our flight delay in February.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline