TravelTalkOnline

Bitter End / Saba Rock

Posted By: read33

Bitter End / Saba Rock - 10/01/2019 01:04 AM

Does anyone have any info or insight regarding re-opening schedule, plans or status? Is February 2020 possible?
Posted By: gordaguy2

Re: Bitter End / Saba Rock - 10/01/2019 02:38 PM

I doubt either will be available for February 2020 - certainly not BEYC unless it is only the restaurant - Saba is making progress but slowly.
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Bitter End / Saba Rock - 10/01/2019 04:12 PM

BEYC has said they will have marina store/restaurant open by December - there was a piece in Cruising World about it. Have not seen anything regarding Saba.
Posted By: FesserNohair

Re: Bitter End / Saba Rock - 10/06/2019 09:26 PM

The Primary Wench keeps speculating about why the Bitter End wouldn’t go ahead and reopen the mooring field to get that cash flowing even if the rest of the resort isn’t ready. We and I’m sure others would stay there just for old time’s sake without all the amenities.
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Bitter End / Saba Rock - 10/07/2019 12:57 PM

I am going to make a guess and say that they will likely begin mooring ball operations once they have a retail presence on shore - payments will have to be processed after all.
Posted By: ligot

Re: Bitter End / Saba Rock - 10/07/2019 02:31 PM

Patience mon, island time. smile

I suspect as the mothballs come off after the off season, we'll start to hear more updates. In season business is too important to miss because they didn't get word out. Hoping for good news there and for Marina Cay.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline