TravelTalkOnline

Super Bowl LIV

Posted By: OutofBounds

Super Bowl LIV - 01/16/2020 02:25 AM

OMG someone booked our charter over Super Bowl weekend and now the boys are crying...big babies! boohoo I told them I would try to find out where they could watch the game but made no commitments noevil

Right now the sail plan has us on JVD for game day but because they are on the floor kicking their feet I'm willing to change plans in order to catch the game.

Any leads on best or any places to watch the game? Bonus points if there is a suggestion that keeps my sail plan in tact wave

Thank you!
Posted By: warren460

Re: Super Bowl LIV - 01/16/2020 04:09 AM

Reach out to Hendos and to foxys.

Either or both might have it on.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Super Bowl LIV - 01/16/2020 01:59 PM

If JVD doesn't work out, you'll be able to see it nearby in Cane Garden Bay. Both Paradise Club and Quito's will show it. I suspect Pusser's will also have it on but no first hand knowledge.
Posted By: EllenS

Re: Super Bowl LIV - 01/16/2020 02:51 PM

We wathced it last year at Foxys. They had a buffet going for the night. Game was also on at Cosairs in the bar.

Ellen
Posted By: bailau

Re: Super Bowl LIV - 01/16/2020 10:25 PM

leverick will have it on 3 screens

UPERBOWL 2020πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Join us at Leverick Bay Resort & Marina - we will have the game on 3 BIG SCREENS as well as at the Beach Bar. Beer Specials to be announced. Superbowl Squares will be available!

Be sure to make your reservations to secure a table! restaurant@leverickbay.com / 1.284.343.7241
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Super Bowl LIV - 01/16/2020 11:11 PM

We watched it at Leverick and it was a great time.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline