TravelTalkOnline

First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions!

Posted By: KTGoesAway

First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/06/2020 08:06 PM

Hi everyone, I’ve been lurking on this forum and so thankful for it! So many great suggestions.

My boyfriend and I are going to Tortola on Sunday (via STT + ferry) and staying at the Lambert Beach Resort (now a Wyndham). Between the left hand side of the road and my desire to indulge in some painkillers, I am not driving toast do you have any suggestions for a favorite taxi service?

Would love to hear more suggestions from you all too; here is some info on our plans — I’m expecting Sunday to be a long day with our flight, ferry, and customs, so at most we will chill at the hotel and go to the full moon party at Trellis (unless you suggest a better one!!), Monday we planned a snorkel trip/Jost excursion with Aristocrat, and ferrying out to Gorda, Anegada and probably Norman also during the week for day trips. Dinner at Sugar Mill on Monday and Valentine’s at Dove! What shouldn’t we miss?
Posted By: Manpot

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/06/2020 08:17 PM

AC..sponsor here will take good care of you..

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/06/2020 09:04 PM

thank you!
Posted By: CottageGirl

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/07/2020 12:29 AM

We used AC last week a few times. Courteous and one time. One night he sent Eric Burke to take us from CGB to and from Tramonti. Eric was a blast to ride with! 284-499-9371 or 284-543-5725

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/07/2020 12:45 AM

thank you!
Posted By: nevar37

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/07/2020 04:20 AM

We'll be staying at Lambert Beach Resort later this year, would you give a review after your stay? Thanks
Posted By: Manpot

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/07/2020 03:25 PM

I'd like to hear about Lambert too..so many changes and ups and downs there.
Posted By: Scarlet_Fire

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/07/2020 03:54 PM

AC has some crazy online reviews though.
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/07/2020 05:13 PM

AC is awesome.
Posted By: Scarlet_Fire

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/07/2020 05:25 PM

Great! I'm the aforementioned boyfriend and we'll def look into AC then. Thanks.

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/07/2020 07:10 PM

Absolutely!

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/07/2020 07:12 PM

We will definitely follow up with a post after the trip. We are easy going people with pretty low expectations, but have read some mixed reviews of the newly reopened Lambert; paradise on the beach, how bad can it be 😜
Posted By: warren460

Re: First time visiting, favorite taxi service and other questions! - 02/08/2020 12:25 AM

AC is great
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline