TravelTalkOnline

Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!!

Posted By: CaptBligh

Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/25/2021 10:44 PM

Hello all, like a good TTOL user I clicked on TTOL Sponsors icon above when needing custom sailing shirts to go along with my newly arrived Lagoon 46. I found working with Laura just delightful and her suggestions and guidance in the design aspect was greatly appreciated. I received the long sleeve imprinted shirts and they were perfect! My whole family was so impressed and we are already considering adding shirts to our order. The cost was really reasonable considering they are custom designed art work. Thank you Laura for a job well done!
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/25/2021 11:12 PM

Laura is the best!
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/25/2021 11:28 PM

Long love Laura..and those shirts last a very long time. I still have shirts from more than ten years ago!
Posted By: Husker

Re: Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/25/2021 11:50 PM

Oh sweet! I wasn't aware. I'll be in touch, Laura.
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/25/2021 11:59 PM

Laura does an awesome job. I have a few of her Cat Fight shirts. Love her designs.
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/26/2021 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by CaptBligh
Hello all, like a good TTOL user I clicked on TTOL Sponsors icon above when needing custom sailing shirts to go along with my newly arrived Lagoon 46. I found working with Laura just delightful and her suggestions and guidance in the design aspect was greatly appreciated. I received the long sleeve imprinted shirts and they were perfect! My whole family was so impressed and we are already considering adding shirts to our order. The cost was really reasonable considering they are custom designed art work. Thank you Laura for a job well done!

We are chartering a Lagoon 46 in April. Looking forward to being on this boat.
Posted By: ColoBoater

Re: Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/26/2021 02:20 PM

She is the best! Got shirts for the family before a trip a couple of years ago gave them as Christmas presents to surprise and announce the trip! Everyone loved them, they last a long time and are affordable.
She was just a pleasure to work with!
Highly recommend!
Posted By: TomGarvey

Re: Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/26/2021 11:14 PM

Laura is the go-to for those in the know! wave
Posted By: Deepcut

Re: Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/27/2021 02:42 PM

Laura did shirts for our Sea Tiger 5 years ago. Still wearing them multiple trips per year
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/27/2021 04:09 PM

I could outfit a family of 20 with my “Laura” shirts!! She is THE BEST!! Getting ready to gear up for our JUNE back-to-backs!
Posted By: LauraTheTshirtGal

Re: Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/27/2021 06:27 PM

aww you guys are the best!!! I love working with all of you <3 best customers (and many who are now friends) in the world!!!
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! - 02/27/2021 08:54 PM

These shirts are good for a lot more than sailing..I've suggested Laura changes to "Custom Sporting Shirts'..they are that good for many things..
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline