TravelTalkOnline

BVI Seaport Entry - COVID-19 Protocols

Posted By: ecm56

BVI Seaport Entry - COVID-19 Protocols - 03/18/2021 05:15 PM

The BVI Ports Authority has published the outline of COVID-19 protocols for when the seaports open, still scheduled for April 15th.
The protocols are nearly identical to the arrival by air protocols that have been in place (mostly) since the 1st of December.

Attached picture Ports Authority Reopening Procedures 3-18-2021.jpg
Posted By: Manpot

Re: BVI Seaport Entry - COVID-19 Protocols - 03/18/2021 06:28 PM

Hoping for the best..prepared for the worst..this is going to be one $$$ trip.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: BVI Seaport Entry - COVID-19 Protocols - 03/18/2021 07:12 PM

The BVI Gov should look at Kaui and how they have handled things and are handling them now. What I dont understand..if islanders likely to have contact with visitors get vaccinated and visitors are vaccinated that really should be more than enough. Those that refuse the vaccine, maybe, should not be allowed to interact with visitors/ returning residents..we are going to all this trouble and jumping through all these hoops only to get penalised financially and made to jump through even more hoops..time to look at the big picture her and put the onus back on the islanders who must be suffering greatly from near zero tourism..Anyone in Gov reading TTOL these days??They used to and should again..
Posted By: bailau

Re: BVI Seaport Entry - COVID-19 Protocols - 03/18/2021 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Manpot

That is the truth...I was just looking at concierge Day 4 testing on the boat...this will be the "go big or go home" trip
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: BVI Seaport Entry - COVID-19 Protocols - 03/18/2021 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by bailau
Originally Posted by Manpot

That is the truth...I was just looking at concierge Day 4 testing on the boat...this will be the "go big or go home" trip

lol. I'd love to know how many people utilized that service.
Posted By: bailau

Re: BVI Seaport Entry - COVID-19 Protocols - 03/18/2021 08:33 PM

Only another $2200 for an 8 person boat....lol

Attached picture Covid Test.jpg
Posted By: ecm56

Re: BVI Seaport Entry - COVID-19 Protocols - 03/18/2021 10:09 PM

The BVI Ports Authority released an updated poster - I believe the only change is the e-mail address reference.

Attached picture Ports Authority Reopening Procedures 3-18-2021 rev 2.jpg
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline