TravelTalkOnline

Travel Auth Question

Posted By: pk5352

Travel Auth Question - 04/17/2021 04:36 PM

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I cannot find it...

We are two families chartering in late June, 7 people total. 4 adults, 3 children ages 17/16/15.

Question is: is Travel Authorization submitted by each individual, or can you submit as a family/group?
Follow up to that is if more than one can submit per Authorization, would we submit as 2 separate families, or as 1 group since we are traveling together?

Again, sorry if covered already, and thank you.
-pk
Posted By: bailau

Re: Travel Auth Question - 04/17/2021 04:50 PM

Every person has to complete an application but one person can do all and submit and use one email...I got this from Lynette Harrigan at BVI

I plan to do all for the 8 crew we have Jun 14
Posted By: pk5352

Re: Travel Auth Question - 04/17/2021 05:02 PM

Thank you!
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Travel Auth Question - 04/19/2021 12:16 PM

Also, note that you can identify other travelers in your party on your application but must pay individually for each traveler.
Posted By: Brad

Re: Travel Auth Question - 04/24/2021 12:44 PM

I completed the online application for both my wife and I. I did my first, then I was prompted if I wanted to add another person. It asks if you are filling it out for you or someone else. On the second entry for my wife, I selected it was for another person. It prompts you for a reason. I select "Other" and entered the reason as "family traveling together". All the authorizations and test results came back to my email address.
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: Travel Auth Question - 04/24/2021 01:04 PM

Convinced Ratman that, with yesterday's announcement, we need to go down. We've booked for May 25.

Has anyone seen an announcement of a reduction in the $175 fee? I'm wondering when to fill out the portal. We have to do it seven days ahead so they can re-inspect our house (doubt they will), but I know if we do it now and pay $175/each, we would never see a refund if the fee is lowered.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline