TravelTalkOnline

Marine Max 362 Power Cat-Anyone charter?

Posted By: altouchet

Marine Max 362 Power Cat-Anyone charter? - 05/10/2021 03:40 PM

Has anyone chartered the 362 Power Cat from Marine Max? Since it may be just my wife and I going, I thought this might be the most affordable and easy to handle boat that still has generator and AC.
Any thoughts on it?
Any comments or experiences from folks that have chartered with Marine Max? How's the service and response time for repairs, etc...etc.?
Posted By: bhinkle50

Re: Marine Max 362 Power Cat-Anyone charter? - 05/10/2021 07:58 PM

I don't have comparative experience with the 362 or Marine Max, but my wife and I are taking our 3 kids (10,8,5) on a 10 day charter with TMM on their FP 37 PC May 26th. We previously chartered an earlier version of the 37PC through Moorings, and it was quite easy to handle with just 2.

We didn't really look at the 362 because we needed more space, but I think the prices are fairly equal and I love the flybridge of the FP37.

Just wanted to make sure you saw this option since smaller PCs are kind of rare in the charter fleets.
Posted By: altouchet

Re: Marine Max 362 Power Cat-Anyone charter? - 05/11/2021 01:10 PM

Yes, thanks! I was also considering that one.
Posted By: MIDiver

Re: Marine Max 362 Power Cat-Anyone charter? - 05/11/2021 01:25 PM

The FP 37 at TMM was docked two down from us when we returned to base in March. We are sailors and all our power toys at hone are dedicated to wake surfing and skiing, but I must say that when I checked the FP out I was pleasantly surprised. Nice boat. Plus TMM is a class act all the way. (Yes I am biased - they have our cat in the fleet smile but I am incredibly impressed with their service and professionalism)
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline