TravelTalkOnline

Anegada accommodations

Posted By: BVIslandGirl

Anegada accommodations - 05/24/2021 08:46 AM

Hi all ...

We're going to spend 3 or 4 nights on Anegada while we're in the islands in January and I'm looking for recommendations on accommodations. I've sailed over several times but never stayed on land.

As always, the closer to the beach the better! Love Cow Wreck area ... pics of Cow Wreck Villas keep popping up but I cannot find them no matter how I search - are they still happening? I see Ann's Guest House at Cow Wreck as well - they look nice but a little further back from the beach than I'd like. The Beach Club is very cool but as there will be 3 of us sharing I think a cottage would be a better fit this time.

Thanks in advance everyone!

GT :-)
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Anegada accommodations - 05/24/2021 01:07 PM

No question, Dean and Henny's cottages They are the 3 cottages just before you might the sharp right to head out towards Cow Wreck. Great beach with good swimming and turtles chewing on sea grass to start your day! They come with a vehicle.

They have 2 1bedroom cottages and a 2 bedroom.
Posted By: ecm56

Re: Anegada accommodations - 05/24/2021 05:47 PM

There is only one "Cow Wreck Villa" next door to Walker and Nancy's cottage. The Cow Wreck Villa is on AirBnB.

Ann's cottages are about 100 yards from the beach and they are beautiful. We got back two weeks ago from staying there for three weeks. She has four one-bedroom cottages and two two-bedroom cottages. Link to her reservations is https://www.cowwreckbeachbvi.com/book-a-room

Re: Anegada accommodations - 05/25/2021 09:11 AM

Thanks Jason! Gorgeous location and considering they include a jeep, it's a reasonable rate.

Re: Anegada accommodations - 05/25/2021 09:12 AM

Thanks ECM!
Posted By: ladyvol

Re: Anegada accommodations - 05/25/2021 12:47 PM

Adding a second for Henny and Dean's villas (D&H Sunshine Villas). You have awesome sunset views, frequent rainbows after morning showers, and wonderful hosts. We have stayed in each of the houses, and they are all fantastic.
Posted By: ecm56

Re: Anegada accommodations - 05/25/2021 02:15 PM

In January the sunsets are better at D&H Sunshine Villas. At Cow Wreck in January the sun is setting behind West End Point which may partially block your opportunity to see a green flash. By mid-April the sun is setting west of the point from the Cow Wreck perspective.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline