TravelTalkOnline

BVIBall

Posted By: Nibj

BVIBall - 06/02/2021 09:25 PM

Tonight at Peter Island we encountered a new electronic payment system: bviball.com. Of course my main gripe is that they charge $40 rather than the standard $30. You have to download an app (kudos to BoatyBall who allow the use of a browser). They require your location but the app located a ball with a different number than the actual number on the ball. Still we paid.

Beware that the app times out on data entry fairly quickly. Unsaved data is lost in that case. So have your credit card ready!
Posted By: NCSailor

Re: BVIBall - 06/02/2021 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nibj
Tonight at Peter Island we encountered a new electronic payment system: bviball.com. Of course my main gripe is that they charge $40 rather than the standard $30. You have to download an app (kudos to BoatyBall who allow the use of a browser). They require your location but the app located a ball with a different number than the actual number on the ball. Still we paid.

Beware that the app times out on data entry fairly quickly. Unsaved data is lost in that case. So have your credit card ready!

here we go again.
Posted By: Nibj

Re: BVIBall - 06/02/2021 09:30 PM

They seem to be first come first serve. Just a payment system….

BTW they are also outside Spanish harbor.
Posted By: bailau

Re: BVIBall - 06/02/2021 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by NCSailor
Originally Posted by Nibj

here we go again.

LOL...buckle up
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline