TravelTalkOnline

Covid test in STT..

Posted By: Manpot

Covid test in STT.. - 06/03/2021 02:50 PM

I wont go into all the turgid details but I had to get another PCR test here in STT..and thee is a clinic by Banco Popular that is turning my PCR test around in 3 to 4 hours for $175. In hindsight I should have got off the plabe headed straight to this clinic, stayed overnight at The Emerald Beach and been good to go. For all those taking this route that is definitely the way to go. Now hoping I get those results or the restes of my first ones in time to get the ferry at 4..Wish me luck..
Posted By: ecm56

Re: Covid test in STT.. - 06/03/2021 03:44 PM

Mal:

Was this the St. Thomas Clinical Laboratory? Just north of Banco Popular and the gas station?
That's not a terrible price - about what we paid here in Virginia for same day results.
Best of luck! Safe travels.

Eric

Re: Covid test in STT.. - 06/03/2021 04:24 PM

Yes that's it..keeping fingers and everything crossed right now.
Posted By: Zanshin

Re: Covid test in STT.. - 06/03/2021 04:25 PM

Mal - good luck! I'm still holding off buying my tickets to the BVI until this rather "fluid" situation becomes more clear. What happened that prompted you to have to take another test in STT? Good luck in getting to CRC as soon as possible!

Re: Covid test in STT.. - 06/03/2021 05:07 PM

My California test I took on Sunday came back this am as "Inconclusive"..basically not enough nasty on the swab. They are redoing it and I am waiting for that...and/or the local test while the overbooked hotedl wants to know if we are staying another night!!!!No pressure..
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Covid test in STT.. - 06/03/2021 05:19 PM

That ferry time moving from 4:00 to 4:30 might just save you!
Posted By: LauraTheTshirtGal

Re: Covid test in STT.. - 06/04/2021 01:40 PM

Malcolm and I made it last night, finally got to CRC about 8 pm...have stiff drinks ready and waiting for you wherever you are all going!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Covid test in STT.. - 06/04/2021 02:44 PM

Glad to hear that Mal is back 'home'..
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline