TravelTalkOnline

What is the most current process for entry into BVI

Posted By: jagmansr

What is the most current process for entry into BVI - 07/04/2021 11:58 AM

Forgive me for repeating this topic but with all the threads started during different times and entry requirements I'd like updated assistance as to how and what is currently needed for entry and departure when fully vaccinated. There are 5 of us (coming down on different days in July). Flying into St Thomas and taking ferry to and from RoadTown. We already have positive test results for the antibody test assuming that is all we need to re-enter St Thomas by ferry. Are there portals needing filed for both BVI and USVI? I can get a flight that arrives in St Thomas around 1 pm. Does that allow enough time to make the 2:30 ferry these days or do we need to reserve the 4:30 ferry?
If someone would kindly make a current procedure list with links and required paperwork that would be extremely helpful. I'm finding it difficult going through all the older threads and sifting for updated info.
thanks
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: What is the most current process for entry into BVI - 07/04/2021 12:16 PM

You will need to do the USVI portal twice. Once to enter and again to renter from the BVI. The antibody test makes that easy. You will have to do the BVI portal once for entry and that will require a covid test within 5 days of travel. If your flight is ontime 1.5 hours should be fine. Be aware however that the ferry companies will not refund your ticket and if you miss the 2:30 the later ferry might be at the 65 max capacity.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline