TravelTalkOnline

Day 1 - Travel to St. Thomas

Posted By: NoelHall

Day 1 - Travel to St. Thomas - 07/24/2021 01:58 PM

14 crew members, including 3 young children. Entered 'antibody' tests for vaccinated folks and PCR test result for 3 children into the USVI travel portal. We all successfully received a green QR code by email in less than 24 hours. Landed at St. Thomas (STT) and lined-up to move through verification of QR code and temperature check. The process was rather quick with very little hassle. Note: A small handful of travelers either had no documentation or had not received their QR code. They were directed to another line (I assume for someone to check status of their travel authorization or to be tested for COVID, I don't know.) Stanley's Love Cab was waiting in the baggage area and drove us to Emerald Beach Resort. We found the hotel to meet our needs, but would be nice if they had elevators. At noon today we meet Chillout Water Taxi at Red Hook to transfer us to BVI.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Day 1 - Travel to St. Thomas - 07/24/2021 02:06 PM

I always use Stanley, very reliable and a fantastic person!
G
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Day 1 - Travel to St. Thomas - 07/24/2021 04:44 PM

Devin the barkeep at Emerald Beach is a great guy too..and terrific front desk staff..other STT Hotels should take notice.
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: Day 1 - Travel to St. Thomas - 07/26/2021 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Manpot
Devin the barkeep at Emerald Beach is a great guy too..and terrific front desk staff..other STT Hotels should take notice.

Amen to that.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline