TravelTalkOnline

Terrible mistake

Posted By: Bamaboy

Terrible mistake - 07/28/2021 01:47 AM

While navigating all the protocols for entrance to BVI. I have made a unforgivable mistake.Please help me and bale me out of my crew whippin my fanny.We will be on Angeda Nov 6th ,the day my beloved Crimson Tide will be playing our rival LSU. Will there be any where on Anegeda to watch the game? Thanks for any help and ROLL TIDE ROLL
Posted By: ohstate

Re: Terrible mistake - 07/28/2021 02:54 AM

If you have WiFi, can you stream the game?
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Terrible mistake - 07/28/2021 03:28 AM

Anegada Beach Club.
Posted By: louismcc

Re: Terrible mistake - 07/28/2021 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by ohstate
If you have WiFi, can you stream the game?

We were able to stream sports using the boat WiFi but had to do it through a US located VPN. We also had Renport's router on board which gave us better streaming performance than the Moorings router, even at Anegada. I'd certainly go with Jason's suggestion as my first option.
Posted By: MiamiJay

Re: Terrible mistake - 07/29/2021 01:29 AM

I’m not so sure that you want to ruin your time in such a great place as Anegada by watching my LSU Tigers spank your Bama tide. My suggestion is for you to drink heavily and avoid the score until you get back to Bama.

I will say that our group of 8 LSU had a great time with a group of 8 Bama fans as we were the only 16 people on a great afternoon at Cow Wreck back in early June. Gotta love the SEC, with or without Texas and Oklahoma.
Posted By: lindakay

Re: Terrible mistake - 07/30/2021 03:05 PM

I can't imagine a better place than Anegada to watch the game! ROLL TIDE!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline