TravelTalkOnline

Booking Smiths Ferry

Posted By: CayView

Booking Smiths Ferry - 10/07/2021 03:14 PM

I very rarely post but thought this post might be helpful for others and for Smith’s Ferry.
While attempting to book a reservation for Smith’s ferry for October 14 on my iPad I found out the calendar for booking is not populated on iPads though it is on phones and IMacs and PCs. Much to my chagrin, I had already booked with a company called reservations@virginbookings.com, which I thought might’ve been the latest iteration of the calendar that Marjorie had created. I was wrong.
Posted By: Husker

Re: Booking Smiths Ferry - 10/07/2021 03:30 PM

CayView - Please clarify your post. What is your point and who is Marjorie?
Posted By: CayView

Re: Booking Smiths Ferry - 10/07/2021 03:35 PM

Marjorie Smith runs Smith’s Ferry. My point was ipads don’t populate the calendar to book a reservation whereas my iPhone and my IMac do. Just giving a head’s up to those trying to book a Smith’s ferry trip not to count on an iPad.
Posted By: Husker

Re: Booking Smiths Ferry - 10/07/2021 04:01 PM

Got it. Thanks.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Booking Smiths Ferry - 10/07/2021 07:58 PM

I just spoke to Marjorie, they still have not received approval of the ferry schedule after Oct. They expect it any day. They have asked for a later ferry at 5:45 which they expect to be approved as there will be several flights arriving after 4PM with the coming time change.
G
Posted By: McLovin

Re: Booking Smiths Ferry - 10/12/2021 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by CayView
Marjorie Smith runs Smith’s Ferry. My point was ipads don’t populate the calendar to book a reservation whereas my iPhone and my IMac do. Just giving a head’s up to those trying to book a Smith’s ferry trip not to count on an iPad.

Their web site isn't working with MS Edge either.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline