TravelTalkOnline

Beautiful Day On the Water Today

Posted By: MIDiver

Beautiful Day On the Water Today - 11/28/2021 03:09 PM

We arrived yesterday evening - breezed through EIS (Island Birds). No request for insurance. We had EMed and an Antigen (Island Birds wanted the antigen). They looked at both, checking the dates and our vax cards. Off the dock before 9 (TMM) this morning. Sails up - headed to North Sound. If you are out here over the next 10 days we are on Moon Dance (Lagoon) - come say hello.
Posted By: bailau

Re: Beautiful Day On the Water Today - 11/28/2021 09:20 PM

Cool...glad to see what Island Birds protocol is.

Have a great time my friend and sorry to miss you this time
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Beautiful Day On the Water Today - 11/28/2021 10:45 PM

It really was a nice day!
G

Re: Beautiful Day On the Water Today - 11/28/2021 11:20 PM

It was at that George. Saba is lovely this evening.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Beautiful Day On the Water Today - 11/29/2021 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by MIDiver

We arrived yesterday evening - breezed through EIS (Island Birds). No request for insurance. We had EMed and an Antigen (Island Birds wanted the antigen). They looked at both, checking the dates and our vax cards. Off the dock before 9 (TMM) this morning. Sails up - headed to North Sound. If you are out here over the next 10 days we are on Moon Dance (Lagoon) - come say hello.

What's the difference between your eMed and an antigen test?

Re: Beautiful Day On the Water Today - 11/29/2021 04:51 PM

Jason - taken at a clinic not home and proctored.
Posted By: bailau

Re: Beautiful Day On the Water Today - 11/29/2021 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by MIDiver
Jason - taken at a clinic not home and proctored.

I was going to reach out to you...I am setting our flight with Nadia at Island Birds next week and she said BVI might have some concerns on the emed test and was going to look into. So you had an antigen test at a clinic within 24 hours and used that?

Sorry to intrude on your island time and thanks in advance

Re: Beautiful Day On the Water Today - 11/30/2021 12:38 AM

Yes - we used the eMed taken within 48 hours for the USVI portal and went to the health center that did all our prior antigen tests the day before travel for EIS. I didn’t want to risk having to do the arrival test.

It is just glorious here right now. 😊
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Beautiful Day On the Water Today - 11/30/2021 02:01 AM

Another beautiful day down here. Had lots of strikes fishing but the good ones got away. Off to Saba tomorrow.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline