TravelTalkOnline

Electric Foilboarding in Paradise

Posted By: VirginGordaResident

Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/14/2021 03:11 PM

What's up everybody. Just made a quick video of me and some friends doing some e-foiling over at Cooper. Check it out!

Electric Foilboarding in Paradise

Deep Bay Watersports also has e-foil boards available for rent now out of Oil Nut Bay's Marina Village if you want to try!
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/14/2021 03:15 PM

Awesome! Looks like a lot of fun and the boards I've seen in CGB have been very quiet!
Posted By: MrEZgoin

Re: Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/14/2021 03:48 PM

I really wanted to try this but Deep Bay Watersports were still working out the insurance a few weeks ago :-(
Posted By: VirginGordaResident

Re: Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/14/2021 04:04 PM

Ahhh man I'm sorry - that's unlucky timing. Roy finally got the insurance sorted and they are now ready to go!
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/14/2021 04:15 PM

So cool! Thanks Alex.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/14/2021 04:17 PM

Looks like a lot of fun. I would as a courtesy try to stay out of the Mooring areas.
G
Posted By: Time Will Tell

Re: Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/14/2021 05:33 PM

Saw one of those in Leverick last month - they looked awesome! The whole crew wanted to try one!

Have to check it out in March!
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/14/2021 06:42 PM

Wow and that was great , real awesome.
Posted By: CaptainJay

Re: Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/14/2021 08:34 PM

They look like fun to ride but everyone needs to get these things out of the anchorages. Someone is going to get killed. They blast through the anchorages here amongst the boats and swimmers all the time. Nothing should be moving over bare steerage in an anchorage. Not a tender, not a jet ski or this thing.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/14/2021 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by CaptainJay
They look like fun to ride but everyone needs to get these things out of the anchorages. Someone is going to get killed. They blast through the anchorages here amongst the boats and swimmers all the time. Nothing should be moving over bare steerage in an anchorage. Not a tender, not a jet ski or this thing.

no shortage of people here wake boarding, tubing, and water skiing thru Cane Garden Bay.
Posted By: Sandsailsun

Re: Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/14/2021 09:43 PM

Wow! Things have really changed since I was there a few years ago ! Although these things look really cool and something I would try , I am also the lazy on a pool noodle gal behind the boat and this looks a wee bit scary 😧
Posted By: Latadjust

Re: Electric Foilboarding in Paradise - 12/15/2021 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Sandsailsun
Wow! Things have really changed since I was there a few years ago ! Although these things look really cool and something I would try , I am also the lazy on a pool noodle gal behind the boat and this looks a wee bit scary 😧

Especially in the hands of newbies

I DO want to try one! Maybe away from boats and swimmers
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline