TravelTalkOnline

USVI portal Down?

Posted By: Scandia

USVI portal Down? - 03/02/2022 08:20 PM

HI, we have been waiting since monday to get Portal approval. I talked to a woman at the # on the website and she said that with the rule change they are having problems processing apps. Causing delays and other problems. We are leaving the house at 3:30am tomorrow morning. So, as you can imagine, this is getting pretty stressful. Wondering if anyone else is dealing with this? Thanks!
Posted By: MIDiver

Re: USVI portal Down? - 03/02/2022 08:55 PM

I think there are many people thinking that the new rules have gone into effect already (and they are not effective for a few days) and sending in vax cards instead of test results causing backlogs. I have been using the portal since July 2020 - through all the many changing timelines and requirements - it has never gone down. Hopefully you will receive something before 9 PM.
Posted By: TomSW

Re: USVI portal Down? - 03/02/2022 09:03 PM

Last week I submitted my vaccination info to the portal, the new, just check the box option, got the success check mark, and still have not received the green scan confirmation. Upon arrival I was simply directed to a room adjacent to the vaccination check in line, filled out a short form and was sent on my way. It may have been faster than the line! Take your vac card with you.

Re: USVI portal Down? - 03/02/2022 09:48 PM

Just an update, I sent them a text at the number provided by customer service and they expedited it. We are approved!
Posted By: Daisy304

Re: USVI portal Down? - 03/03/2022 12:55 AM

can you tell me the number I was approved for tomorrow but my husband is still waiting
Thank you
Posted By: Daisy304

Re: USVI portal Down? - 03/03/2022 12:57 AM

We leave in the morning also I received a confirmation but husband did not. We are still waiting for him

Re: USVI portal Down? - 03/03/2022 02:07 AM

sure, The # is 340-690-2601. Text them. I told them when I am getting on the plane and gave them my conformation #, my name, and my email.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline