TravelTalkOnline

Best Pizza - thin crust!

Posted By: Steve Kelly

Best Pizza - thin crust! - 04/06/2022 12:11 PM

Well, we're heading back to BVI for our 4th trip - can't wait as it's much needed for our entire group, 6 of us (2 newbies). Love this site and have always appreciated the great information.

So, who has the best pizza on the islands? It needs to crutch when you eat it!

SK
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Best Pizza - thin crust! - 04/06/2022 12:45 PM

Corsairs hands down for the best. The problem is no one is sure if or when he will reopen. I don’t know of any thin crunchy crust but others might.
Posted By: MIDiver

Re: Best Pizza - thin crust! - 04/06/2022 01:36 PM

Bitter End Yacht Club has great pizza. Thin crust. Corsairs was definitely not thin crust.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Best Pizza - thin crust! - 04/06/2022 02:09 PM

Both Paradise Club and Quito's have great pizza on Cane Garden Bay. Both are pretty thin. Personally, I like Paradise a little bit better.
Posted By: RickG

Re: Best Pizza - thin crust! - 04/06/2022 02:41 PM

If you make it over to St. John, Salty Mongoose in Coral Bay has great thin crust pizza.

Cheers, RickG
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: Best Pizza - thin crust! - 04/06/2022 02:58 PM

The pizza at ABC on Anegada is pretty good too. But I do not believe it is thin/crispy crust. I also loved Corsair's. Definitely the most expensive pizza I have eaten!!
Posted By: capttom

Re: Best Pizza - thin crust! - 04/06/2022 03:25 PM

Giorgio's in town has the best pizza in the BVI. You can get it to go but he has a beautiful little dining room upstairs and a stellar wine list and if you need to be in town for any reason during the day this is the best lunch stop in Roadtown along with Lady Sarah's.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Best Pizza - thin crust! - 04/06/2022 04:23 PM

I like the pizza at Capriccio across from the RT Ferry Dock..and their Fettucini Alfredo....lunch there ( with some vino)..makes a trip to RT bearable!
Posted By: ohstate

Re: Best Pizza - thin crust! - 04/06/2022 04:36 PM

I still have fond memories of the lobster pizza at Giorgio’s when it was on the beach on Virgin Gorda. The spot that was done in by the landslide.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline