TravelTalkOnline

Thanks to Dave Sp****

Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Thanks to Dave Sp**** - 05/23/2022 08:11 PM

Shout out to Dave S. who not only donated an extra 6 test kits but brought them all the way to Quito's and left them with the bartender for me! They have been retrieved and 2 have already gone to a local friend who had to travel unexpectedly for a family funeral.

Many, many thanks! Much appreciated.
Posted By: mfringsley

Re: Thanks to Dave Sp**** - 05/23/2022 08:59 PM

Jason....speaking of tests, quick question. I know it's been covered all over the place but I consider you a "man in the current know" with these matters. Children 17 and under travelling with their VACCINATED parents follow the same protocol, correct? Meaning, take a test at home like EMED, no portal, and no test on arrival. Is that correct or do they have to test upon arrival?
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Thanks to Dave Sp**** - 05/23/2022 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by mfringsley
Jason....speaking of tests, quick question. I know it's been covered all over the place but I consider you a "man in the current know" with these matters. Children 17 and under travelling with their VACCINATED parents follow the same protocol, correct? Meaning, take a test at home like EMED, no portal, and no test on arrival. Is that correct or do they have to test upon arrival?

I just reread the protocols a few times and it's clear as mud. I think they are trying to say an arrival test is required but didn't quite get it right. I'd plan on a rapid test on entry and if it's not required, it will be a bonus. You could also try to PM Lynette Harrigan on FB and see if she answers.
Posted By: mfringsley

Re: Thanks to Dave Sp**** - 05/24/2022 12:05 PM

Thanks for the info/suggestions Jason. BTW, still enjoying your CGB cam. Perfect spot!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline