TravelTalkOnline

Fischer cove hotel?

Posted By: GettinBye

Fischer cove hotel? - 06/10/2022 01:15 PM

Is Fischer Cove hotel on virgin gorda still open? I have emailed and called but got no response. I can book an air bnb for the two nights I need , but was curious about this place?
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Fischer cove hotel? - 06/10/2022 01:43 PM

Yes, they're open.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Fischer cove hotel? - 06/10/2022 07:50 PM

I am glad they are open. I didn't know if they were destroyed or not and didn't want to ask. When we were at Leverick on a ball or at the dock, we would drive over there in our rented car for breakfast. What a nice way to start the day.
Posted By: ohstate

Re: Fischer cove hotel? - 06/10/2022 08:10 PM

They were heavily damaged in Irma, but have rebuilt, although not all of the units. We were at Guavaberry in February right after Irma and saw it then. We were there again this March - so they have rebuilt more since then. We always stay at Guavaberry, and Fischer’s cove is a sometimes lunch stop, although we prefer Max Dogs and Top of the Baths (bonus is closer to Guavaberry). Fischer’s Cove FB page is active so maybe check there.
Posted By: bagsarepacked

Re: Fischer cove hotel? - 06/13/2022 01:06 PM

Last November we had lunch at Fishers Cove. Lunch was good. I looked around the grounds and they were further behind many places in getting things back to what they were pre Norm.
We chose to stay at Mango Bay instead. Last month we stayed at Leverick.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline