TravelTalkOnline

Road Town Fast Ferry

Posted By: JohnandLin

Road Town Fast Ferry - 12/19/2022 12:34 AM

Our trip is quickly approaching and we land in STT on 12/28 and are looking to take the ferry over to Tortola. We land in STT at 3:37 and are fairly certain we would miss the 4:00 so are looking at the 5:30 on Road Town Fast Ferry. We are staying near west end, so it would be preferable to disembark there, but I don't think that's an option. Can someone confirm that the ferry goes direct to Road Town?

Also, does anyone have any advice on how long it will take to clear customs in Road Town?

Thanks all! That first pain killer can't come soon enough.
Posted By: Husker

Re: Road Town Fast Ferry - 12/19/2022 02:48 PM

As far as I know they don't stop at West End, but check the schedule as things do change. I would allow 30 minutes for C&I. We came through in November, were near the front of the line and got thru in like 10 minutes. I've also seen it take hours. You'll be fine. Island time.
Posted By: Timeless38

Re: Road Town Fast Ferry - 12/25/2022 11:21 AM

Yes, they go to Roadtown. Clearing takes about a half an hour, first customs, then you find your bags and go through immigration. Sit near the door to the ferry for fast exit and close to the front of the line. We got here 12/22 and they let all residents clear first, but it still moved along. Enjoy!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline