TravelTalkOnline

Full Moon Party at Trellis

Posted By: Andiamo

Full Moon Party at Trellis - 03/29/2023 11:33 AM

We’re heading down in May and finally have the opportunity to join the festivities at Trellis for the full moon party. For boat charters - when does everyone typically get to Trellis? Wondering if we need to get there a day early to have a mooring or if we’re good to show up that day. Not sure how well the mornings across the way at Marina Cay are maintained. If we’re good to show up that day then it gives us some extra time to explore the other islands, but on the other hand we don’t want to miss a mooring for the night of the full moon party.
Posted By: caribbeangirl13

Re: Full Moon Party at Trellis - 03/29/2023 03:51 PM

The last time we did this we woke up super early in the morning the day of and went over to Trellis. There were a couple balls available but they filled up quickly.
Posted By: Jamie O

Re: Full Moon Party at Trellis - 03/30/2023 02:59 PM

We went in March. We got to Trellis Bay around 10:30. There were a few balls free then. They soon filled up.

To be honest it wasn’t really worth it. It was ok, but I would happily miss it.
Posted By: altouchet

Re: Full Moon Party at Trellis - 03/31/2023 03:33 PM

Is the full moon party May 5th? We'll be down there too!
Posted By: Andiamo

Re: Full Moon Party at Trellis - 04/01/2023 12:01 PM

Yes, it’s May 5th. Looking forward to our trip!
Posted By: BillB42

Re: Full Moon Party at Trellis - 04/01/2023 06:13 PM

I don't meant to hijack the thread, but is it reasonable to assume we could taxi to and from Trellis for the party? (our charter doesn't officially start until the 6th, but we'll be in Road Town on the 5th)

How late are taxis generally available?
Posted By: Husker

Re: Full Moon Party at Trellis - 04/02/2023 03:08 PM

Bill, yes, you can land taxi from anywhere on Tortola to Trellis. Plenty of taxis around. If you cant find one, just ask around wherever you are staying.
Posted By: BillB42

Re: Full Moon Party at Trellis - 04/03/2023 02:17 PM

Awesome! I figured we'd miss it, but if we can taxi over we might actually make it. Thanks, Husker!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline