TravelTalkOnline

Land stay on Tortola

Posted By: Kegoangoango

Land stay on Tortola - 07/23/2023 08:39 PM

One of our party had an accident which make him unstable on a boat (at least until he fully recovers). So, unfortunately, we had to cancel our charter.

So, with that in mind, anyone have any suggestions for a vrbo/Airbnb/other recommendation on Tortola? It’s 10 nights, 10/3 - 10/13. Need 2 br and 2 baths, grill, ac.

DM please.

Thx
Posted By: rubnec01

Re: Land stay on Tortola - 07/28/2023 05:47 PM

Our family stayed at Limeberry Villa year ago. 4 bedrooms, 4 baths,outdoor grill, swimming pool and AC in the bedrooms. Located in the Belmont Estates area on the West side. At the time the owner included in the price a stocked refrigerator, snacks, wine, beer, soda and breakfast items as well as dinner the first night. The views from this villa is incredible too.
Posted By: NWA4Sail

Re: Land stay on Tortola - 07/29/2023 01:43 AM

I would contact Manpot here at traveltalkbvi. He has accomadations in Cane Garden Bay.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Land stay on Tortola - 07/29/2023 01:56 AM

Thanks..but I have a nice studio in Little Apple Bay that would be a tight fit for these guys! It is perfect for a couple ( check out Tripadvisor).
Posted By: VirginGordaResident

Re: Land stay on Tortola - 07/30/2023 07:00 PM

My good friends own Blue Moon Villa on the West End of Tortola. Awesome pool, epic views of both Sir Francis Drake Channel and Jost. Great outdoor bar/dart board and grill area as well.

3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The two guest bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/748586...sion_id=p3_1690743609_uaV5Ne%2BgzhivU8gE

Re: Land stay on Tortola - 07/30/2023 07:59 PM

@virgingordaresident. Unfortunately, it shows it is already booked for several of the days.
Posted By: cwoody

Re: Land stay on Tortola - 07/31/2023 01:14 PM

Check out Coconut Breeze in Cane Garden Bay.
They have one- and two-bedroom villas.
Short walk up the hill from the beach with great views.
Stayed there in May and it was quite nice.

Coconut Breeze link

Re: Land stay on Tortola - 07/31/2023 02:22 PM

@cwoody. Thanks. Looks very nice. will add it to our list of possiblities.
Posted By: TomGarvey

Re: Land stay on Tortola - 07/31/2023 03:27 PM

Here’s another recommendation for Coconut Breeze. I’ve stayed there a couple of times. The villas are very well outfitted, the views are amazing, and they’ll make you feel right at home!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline