TravelTalkOnline

Villas of Tortola

Posted By: gracie5

Villas of Tortola - 08/08/2023 02:57 AM

Has anyone out there had any dealings with this rental company on Tortola? Looking to rent a villa & their site popped up. I have tried numerous ways to contact them but to no avail. Perhaps they are out of business. Just curious. Thanks.
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: Villas of Tortola - 08/08/2023 04:46 AM

It's Festival: everything is shut, maybe next week.
Posted By: skipdastraw

Re: Villas of Tortola - 08/08/2023 01:52 PM

Being unresponsive as a villa company even if it is festival is not a good sign. What if you had a villa rented with them this week and they were unresponsive to all methods of communication?
I would contact BestofBVI.com Been renting thru them for years-thru Irma and Covid, and airline delays etc. Always first class.
Posted By: Thistle

Re: Villas of Tortola - 08/08/2023 03:12 PM

HIGHLY recommend Sundowner Villa. Owned and run by the same couple that own TMM... you'll find them responsive, communicative and professional on all levels.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/805909...ssion_id=p3_1678277272_mrkvGj1wNPNoYFiN.
Posted By: gracie5

Re: Villas of Tortola - 08/09/2023 11:23 PM

Thanks so much for your comment. I totally agree with you. Thanks also to other folks who responded.
Posted By: JennyO

Re: Villas of Tortola - 10/15/2023 10:43 PM

We rented a villa with Villas of Tortola in June 2022, and are doing the same in December 2023. Sam Pierce is the contact person and is so very helpful. I know they close up their villas for Hurricane season, so perhaps that it why you hadn't heard a response yet. You can try their website Villas of Tortola, or search them and message Sam through VRBO. I realize not hearing back is disenchanting, but I highly recommend Villas of Tortola.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline