TravelTalkOnline

Quito Maui

Posted By: Manpot

Quito Maui - 08/12/2023 01:56 AM

I've been back in Ca a week. Right before I left Q and I had a long chat and he told me they were off to Paris for a week and then back to their home on Maui. That may have put them in the eye of this horror so I'd love to hear any news about them..thank you
Posted By: lindakay

Re: Quito Maui - 08/12/2023 05:12 PM

Oh my goodness! Please let us know if you hear anything.....
Posted By: Fran

Re: Quito Maui - 08/24/2023 03:57 PM

Any news?

Re: Quito Maui - 08/24/2023 05:29 PM

I've heard nothing..weird.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Quito Maui - 08/24/2023 05:34 PM

Mal--let us know if you hear anything. It's been quite a while now since the fire. Very concerning.

Re: Quito Maui - 08/24/2023 06:07 PM

You'd think at least one local journalist would track down a story about the most famous BVI islander and his experience with the most deadly wildfire on the island he now calls home. Have not even found a mention anywhere..or heard fro anyone who has news..A little disturbing.
Posted By: duckfat

Re: Quito Maui - 08/24/2023 10:04 PM

This is a pretentious third world country. There is no such thing as real journalism here. The news sources are pitiful. Political reports are always biased. Zero depth in crime reports. Praise given to athletes as if the athletes ever received any support from the BVI. Every event "deemed a success". Truly laughable.
Posted By: SoakInSaltwater

Re: Quito Maui - 08/27/2023 04:38 PM

Kim posted a pic on her Facebook feed. Their house was spared but the damage was perilously close.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline