TravelTalkOnline

Lobster dinner

Posted By: jslas

Lobster dinner - 01/02/2024 03:24 AM

Bringing some first timers to Tortola and want to treat them to a great lobster dinner in a casual atmosphere. Tell me your favourites. Thanks
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Lobster dinner - 01/02/2024 11:41 AM

Casual, but very elegant, atmosphere The Suagr Mill on Apple Bay.They prepare it three or fouir way..half or whole..
Posted By: gracie5

Re: Lobster dinner - 01/05/2024 12:12 AM

For a delicious lobster dinner I would highly recommend Tropical Fusion Restaurant. The restaurant is located right next to Long Bay Resort. My husband & I ate there twice & both times we had lobster….it was that fantastic. We were there in November. The owner/chef is evidently a graduate of the New England Culinary Institute. The service was wonderful. Lovely down home ambiance located waterfront. I would venture to say that the prices are alot less expensive than Sugar Mill.
Posted By: RickinAtlanta

Re: Lobster dinner - 01/05/2024 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by gracie5
For a delicious lobster dinner I would highly recommend Tropical Fusion Restaurant. The restaurant is located right next to Long Bay Resort. My husband & I ate there twice & both times we had lobster….it was that fantastic. We were there in November. The owner/chef is evidently a graduate of the New England Culinary Institute. The service was wonderful. Lovely down home ambiance located waterfront. I would venture to say that the prices are alot less expensive than Sugar Mill.

Actually according to the most recent menus for both a half lobster at Sugar Mill is a whopping $3 more than Fusion smile
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Lobster dinner - 01/05/2024 09:50 PM

That's right and lovely ambiance etc.Must say last time I ate at Tropical Fusion I was disappointed ( bring kind).
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline