TravelTalkOnline

Marinemax 443

Posted By: ggffrr11

Marinemax 443 - 01/08/2024 10:44 PM

Does Marinemax BVI offer free pre-board sleepover?

Anyone know prox day rate on 443 during Feb/March?

I know - I'm not wanting to give up my email, etc for their "free quote". (even though Moorings, horizon and everyone else under the blue skies has it)

Are they at Nanny Cay now?

Thx
Posted By: Commodore Dewey

Re: Marinemax 443 - 01/09/2024 12:38 AM

Yes they offer a sleep-a-board. Not sure of the present day rate as I chartered in FEB 2019. They are in Nanny Cay. My contact is Tammy Worthing as we are headed there on 2/25 and getting their 484. Our experience in 2019 was AAA+. I don't expect this time to be any different.
Posted By: Steve27

Re: Marinemax 443 - 01/09/2024 10:21 PM

My problem with MarineMax is that after Irma we came across a boat that literally tore the port shaft, propeller and rudder off on a reef and put it on a ball in North Sound. They contacted MarineMax and they told them to take the dingy to shore and let it sink. Seems they wanted to write off the boat to Irma damage. Nice way to pollute the bay and at a mooring field. I was shocked a company was so easily willing to not protect the environment and someone's investment. Luckily another boat captain and us were able to get the boat to the dock with a pump boat. MarineMax did come patch the boat the next morning and take the boat.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline