TravelTalkOnline

Anyone need a cabin filled?

Posted By: rock13

Anyone need a cabin filled? - 02/10/2024 02:38 PM

Good morning. Me, my wife and our 8yo are looking to travel to BVIs either 3/27-4/5, a 7 or 8 night trip within those dates or July through August 10. Ideally, we’d like to fill a 4th cabin. Is that possible? My wife and I sailed BVIs (on Jeannius in 2012 with Capt. Mike Beswick) so it’s been a minute but have always wanted to come back and now our son is old enough to enjoy it. Thanks!
Posted By: MIDiver

Re: Anyone need a cabin filled? - 02/10/2024 03:09 PM

If there are three of you you would likely need 2 cabins……
Posted By: rock13

Re: Anyone need a cabin filled? - 02/10/2024 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by MIDiver
If there are three of you you would likely need 2 cabins……

True. Will definitely bring that up if needed.
Posted By: Jeannius

Re: Anyone need a cabin filled? - 02/12/2024 05:52 PM

Good morning. Me, my wife and our 8yo are looking to travel to BVIs either 3/27-4/5, a 7 or 8 night trip within those dates or July through August 10. Ideally, we’d like to fill a 4th cabin. Is that possible? My wife and I sailed BVIs (on Jeannius in 2012 with Capt. Mike Beswick) so it’s been a minute but have always wanted to come back and now our son is old enough to enjoy it. Thanks!

Hi Kenneth, good to see you are still around. I remember that trip very well, except for the night we 'closed' The Elm in CGB for the season. All I remember about that night was getting in trouble with your wife-to-be because of the state we came back in shocked
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline