TravelTalkOnline

prepared deli food at riteway

Posted By: tangerine3

prepared deli food at riteway - 03/04/2024 05:43 PM

Does anyone know if the Riteway across from the Moorings marina has a prepared food department, cooked bbq chicken, pork side items to go, or even a deli that makes sandwiches, would be ok. We have ordered take out from the Bobby's market in road town once and it was very good, they had BBQ chicken, rice, side dishes etc. Would like to possibly grab some for the dinner on sleep aboard night before charter. Thank you.

never mind they do pictures on google maps, looks like good store lots of good reviews that makes me happy
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: prepared deli food at riteway - 03/04/2024 05:55 PM

My choices would be French Deli or Steakation, which are closer to the Moorings. There is a shop in the Moorings, but I haven't gone in there.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: prepared deli food at riteway - 03/04/2024 06:57 PM

All of the places mentioned will work. You can also just hang out at the pool and order from the bar menu.
G
Posted By: Manpot

Re: prepared deli food at riteway - 03/04/2024 09:10 PM

Or call Gene's Bar and Grill in Sea Cow's Bay and Robin,her husband, will pick you up and bring you back for free..that would be my choice.
Posted By: Steve27

Re: prepared deli food at riteway - 03/05/2024 01:30 AM

If you go to Rite Way online there is a selection for prepared food. I think you just have to Email what you want and they will make it.
Posted By: marisol

Re: prepared deli food at riteway - 03/05/2024 10:46 PM

The last time that we did a sleep aboard we walked up the hill to the Tortola Sports Club for dinner. An easy walk and the food was very reasonable. We had all ages on that trip and everyone found something they liked. I don't see it mentioned here much, but someone at the base had recommended it. I think it's a similar distance as Rite-Way.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline