TravelTalkOnline

Restaurant Recommendations

Posted By: BarleyMan

Restaurant Recommendations - 03/05/2024 10:15 PM

We are going to be in Tortola for a few days this month, and looking for restaurant recommendations.

We'll be staying at Sugar Mill! I know they have 2 restaurants.
Posted By: Fitzhughlaw

Re: Restaurant Recommendations - 03/06/2024 12:30 AM

Brandywine. I've only been there once, but it was fabulous. And you don't really care if you need to sell a kidney to pay for the meal, as long as it was good - right? https://brandywinesrestaurant.com/
Posted By: CottageGirl

Re: Restaurant Recommendations - 03/06/2024 02:19 PM

We've enjoyed the food at both the Sugar Mill and their 2nd restaurant Tramonti.
Posted By: Wayward Son

Re: Restaurant Recommendations - 03/06/2024 02:38 PM

Not to get too far from the OP topic, but is the Tortola Sports Club clubhouse open to non-members? Was thinking it was close to the charter base, and good for either the night before departure, or the night after return. We are putting in The Watering Hole on one of those nights. We are not really foodies, but like value, cold beer, and easy vibes.
Posted By: nevar37

Re: Restaurant Recommendations - 03/06/2024 03:41 PM

We are not members but we had dinner at the Sports Club in November 2021
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Restaurant Recommendations - 03/06/2024 04:51 PM

Open to non members. Must say if you are staying at The Sugar Mill you will dine,IMHO on the best food on the island especially for dinner upstairs. I like Indigo House in CGB for lunch or dinner, Patricia's on Smugglers Cove for tasty and good beach food and a burger at Stout's Lookout for the eats and view.. Omars' in Sopers for good Indian. And I always love Gene's at Manuel Marina in Sea Cow's Bay...
Posted By: knitsoftwear

Re: Restaurant Recommendations - 03/06/2024 08:51 PM

I mean you have two right? Kidneys that is
Posted By: BarleyMan

Re: Restaurant Recommendations - 03/08/2024 05:15 AM

Thanks for the suggestions... I will check them out, and consult with the boss.
Posted By: MaeganLee

Re: Restaurant Recommendations - 03/10/2024 06:45 AM

I am here with the same question smile
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline